L&M™ LUMISEAL FX™
Features & Benefits
- Non-blushing formula; resists whitening
- Non-yellowing, pure acrylic formulation
- Resists black tire marks
- Low odor
- Use on any clean concrete surface
- Medium gloss
- Versatile indoor and outdoor use
LUMISEAL FX is a high solids, water-based, non-yellowing, blush resistant curing and sealing compound. When used as a sealer, LUMISEAL FX is designed to provide an attractive medium gloss finish on concrete substrates. LUMISEAL FX is formulated with advanced, self-crosslinking emulsion chemistry, providing a very durable film and excellent early water-resistance to whitening or blistering. LUMISEAL FX is suitable for use on interior, exterior, horizontal and vertical surfaces.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
03 39 13: Acrylic Curing Compound: Minimum 25% acrylic solids shall conform to ASTM C309, Type 1.
- Product #: 8-13-331-190X
1 Gal (3.8 L)
5 Gal (19 L)
55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- L&M LUMISEAL FX - HPD (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M LUMISEAL FX-SDS (English)
- L&M LUMISEAL FX-SDS (français)