LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® SC650-MC
Features & Benefits
- Provides a durable, attractive and low maintenance cementitious wear-surface grade concrete overlay, suitable for polishing and/or coating.
- Transforms rough concrete to a flat and smooth surface perfect for a polished concrete look.
- Surface can be tinted using LATICRETE® L&M™ Vivid Dye System to coordinate with other interior finishes or color-scape branding designs.
- Polishable to a finished wear-surface in as little as 24 hours.
- Pourable and pumpable - available in 50 lb. bags, or for fast, bulk delivery installation, can be pumped through the LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Mobile Blending Unit.
- Medium-coarse aggregate* with a high compressive strength (6,000-10,000 PSI) for greater rolling and standing load capacity as well as a more durable, longer lasting appearance retention.
- *Cementitious products are manufactured using natural raw materials where color and shade variations are normal and should be expected. For best results, jobsite mock-ups are recommended.
- Inorganic-based formulation will not contribute to or harbor growth of mold or mildew.
Concrete Never Looked So Good! LATICRETE SC650-MC is a premium pumpable and pourable self leveling concrete overlay suitable as a high-strength wear surface or floor underlayment.
It is primarily used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces but may also be used as high-performance self leveling underlayment (SLU). It provides a durable, yet attractive salt and pepper look which is low maintenance and is suitable for polishing and/or coating. Apply SC650-MC over concrete and other types of sound substrates before polishing, installing coatings or other flooring systems. Most floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on SUPERCAP SC650-MC.
- Product #: 7376-2500-21, 7376-0050-21
- 2,500 lb (1134 KG) bulk sack / 18 per truck /
- Part number is 7376-2500-21
- 50 lb (22.7 KG) bag / 48 per pallet /
- Part number is 7376-0050-21
- Part of System: LATICRETE® SUPERCAP®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-35267.0 English
- DS.230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!