LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® SC500
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for power troweling concrete.
- Finished floor goods may be installed as soon as 1 day after application, subject to thickness, drying conditions and type of flooring materials.
- Surface is walkable in 2–4 hours and may be open to wheel traffic within 72 hours at 70°F (21°C).
- Can be left open to normal trade’s traffic for up to 12 months prior to installation of floor coverings.
- Inorganic formulation will not contribute to or harbor growth of mold or mildew.
- 50 lb bag (22.7 kg), 2300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500 is a pumpable and pourable, low alkali cement-based, premium self-leveling underlayment based on a proprietary mineral binder system that is used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces. Apply it over concrete, exterior glue plywood and other types of sound flooring before installing wood, resilient, cork, sports flooring, ceramic, stone, carpet or other flooring systems. Floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500.
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb bag (22.7 kg), 2,300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-057.1 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.10P 10 Year Product Warranty
- DS 230.05 5 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.10 10 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS23010CR Concrete Remediation_10 Year System Warranty (United States)
- DS23010CN CR Concrete Remediation 10 Year System Warranty (Canada - English)
- LSCDS-230.10P_FRC LATICRETE SUPERCAP Garantie produit de 10 ans
- DS230 10F CR Concrete Remediation 10 Year System Warranty (Canada - Français)
- DS230 10SP CR Concrete Remediation 10 Year System Warranty (Estados Unidos - Español)
- TDS-230S Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental