LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® SC500-LW
Features & Benefits
Lightweight mix design yields approximately 80-90 lb/ft3 (1281 - 1442 kg/m3) - a reduction of more than 30% versus standard SC500.
- Mix design incudes 20%+ by weight post-consumer recycled content.
- Eliminates the need for power troweling concrete.
- Finished floor goods may be installed as soon as 7 days after application, subject to thickness, drying conditions and type of flooring materials.
- Surface is walkable in 2–4 hours and may be open to wheel traffic within 72 hours at 70°F (21°C).
- Packaging: 2,300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-LW is a light weight, pumpable and pourable, low alkali cement-based, premium self-leveling underlayment based on a proprietary mineral binder system that is used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces. Apply it over concrete, exterior glue plywood and other types of sound flooring before installing wood, resilient, cork, sports flooring, ceramic, stone, carpet or other flooring systems. Most floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-LW.
- Packaging Sizes: 2,300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-057.3 (English)