LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® SC500-PLUS
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for power troweling concrete.
- Finished floor goods may be installed as soon as 1 day after application, subject to thickness, drying conditions and type of flooring materials.
- Surface is walkable in 2–4 hours and may be open to wheel traffic within 72 hours at 70°F (21°C).
- Packaging: 2,300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-PLUS is a pumpable and pourable, low alkali cement-based, premium self-leveling underlayment based on a proprietary mineral binder system that is used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces. Apply it over concrete, exterior glue plywood and other types of sound flooring before installing wood, resilient, cork, sports flooring, ceramic, stone, carpet or other flooring systems. Floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-PLUS.
- Packaging Sizes: 2,300 lb supersack (1,043.3 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-057.2 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.10P 10 Year Product Warranty
- DS 025.0 25 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS23099CR Concrete Remediation Lifetime System Warranty (United States)
- DS23099CN CR Concrete Remediation Lifetime System Warranty (Canada - English)
- LSCDS-230.10P_FRC LATICRETE SUPERCAP Garantie produit de 10 ans
- DS230 99F CR Concrete Remediation Lifetime System Warranty (Canada - Français)
- DS230 99SP CR Concrete Remediation Lifetime System Warranty (Estados Unidos - Español)
Safety Data Sheets
- TDS-230S Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide