LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Skimcoat
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional workability
- Easy to trowel, creamy consistency, smooth finish
- Rapid setting formula
- Finished flooring may be ready for installation as soon as 20 minutes after application
- Enhanced pot life
- Allows for larger area to trowel and more coverage
- Unique packaging with tin tie resealable feature
- Ability to re-seal bag and save product for future use
- Low VOC - UL GREENGUARD certified
- Can be applied in high profile job sites (hospitals, schools, etc.)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Skimcoat is a premium quality, fast-drying, cement-based underlayment designed for skim-coating, smoothing and leveling prior to the application of floor coverings. Apply from skim depth to 1" (25 mm). Install finished flooring as soon as 20 minutes after application. This trowel-applied product has a superior creamy consistency making it the ideal choice for skim coat applications.
10 lb. (4.5 kg) unique “cube-style” plastic bags,
4 bags per carton
- Part of System: LATICRETE® SUPERCAP™
- Available in these Countries
- SCDS-320.0 - Sell Sheet (English/Español)