The LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® System
Is a time-saving, cost-effective method in finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. This proven lean tool provides benefits right from the start of concrete placement in division 3 and flows through division 9.
The LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® System combines LEED contributing, GREENGUARD certified, low alkali, self-leveling cement-based technology with a computer controlled mobile blending unit (the pump truck).
This revolutionary system benefits the entire project from design to completion by providing predictable results that save time, money, and improve overall quality.
We call it The Next Generation Slab.
- Computer controlled mobile blending unit
- Dual silos (blending is done onsite)
- On board electric generator
- Long arm crane
- Water supply system
- Increased volume – can be continuously blend up to 15 tons of material/hour
- Blending is done at street level, no unmixed material enters the building
- Pump material up to 50 stories above ground
- Contributes to LEED points
- GREENGUARD certified
- Low alkali formulation creates alkalinity buffer
- High early compression strength
- Quick drying – walkable in 2 hours, trades can work next day
- Supersacks = less waste
- Can be applied over green concrete
- 7 manufacturing plants in North America