The LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® System
Is a time-saving, cost-effective method in finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. This proven LEAN Construction tool provides benefits right from the start of concrete placement in division 3 and flows through division 9.
The System combines LEED contributing, GREENGUARD certified, low alkali, self-leveling cement-based technology with a computer controlled mobile blending unit (the pump truck). Independent analysis proves that SUPERCAP installations are silica dust-free, exceeding OSHA's new regulations.
This revolutionary System benefits the entire project from design to completion by providing predictable results that can shave weeks off a project schedule while delivering a perfectly flat floor for following trades to build out on.
We call it The Next Generation Slab.
- Computer controlled mobile blending unit
- Dual silos (blending is done onsite)
- On board electric generator
- Long arm crane
- Water supply system
- Increased volume – can be continuously blend up to 15 tons of material/hour
- Blending is done at street level, no unmixed material enters the building
- Pump material up to 50 stories above ground
- Contributes to LEED points
- GREENGUARD certified
- Low alkali formulation creates alkalinity buffer
- High early compression strength
- Quick drying – walkable in 2 hours, trades can work next day
- Supersacks = less waste
- Can be applied over green concrete
- 7 manufacturing plants in North America